Wednesday, August 4, 2010

White Stripes - Walking With A Ghost Lyrics

Walking With A Ghost Lyrics - White Stripes

No matter which way you go
No matter which way you stay
You're out of my mind, Out of my mind
Out of my mind, Out of my mind

I was walking with a ghost
I said please, please don't insist
I was walking with a ghost
I said please, please don't insist

No matter which way you go
No matter which way you stay
You're out of my mind, Out of my mind
Out of my mind, Out of my mind

I was walking with a ghost
I said please, please don't insist
I was walking with a ghost
I said please, please don't insist

No matter which way you go
No matter which way you stay
You're out of my mind, Out of my mind
Out of my mind, Out of my mind
Out of my mind, Out of my mind

I was walking with a ghost
I was walking with a ghost
Out of my mind(I say please), Out of my mind
Out of my mind(I say please), Out of my mind
Your out of my mind, Out of my mind
Out of my mind, Out of my mind
Out of my mind, Out of my mind
Out of my mind, Out of my mind
I was walking with a ghost
I was walking with a ghost
I was walking with a ghost
I was walking with a ghost
I was walking with a ghost
I was walking with a ghost

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More