Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Korn - Way Too Far Lyrics

Way Too Far Lyrics - Korn

Here it comes
Once again
'Irrational'
I give in
Paranoia
Expands within
Little voices start to begin:

Everyone's out to take your joy away
Constantly scheming to keep us at bay
Everyone's plotting and they are just taking
You must make it stop
Make them pay

Sometimes I just take things
Way Too Far
Irrational feeling
I just try too hard 'cause
What goes up, must come down
The problem is I have no bounds 'cause
Sometimes I just take things Way Too Far

Reality is surreal
Wretchedness is all I feel
Now it's really just a way
God, I hear the voices say:

Everyone's out to take your joy away
Constantly scheming to keep us at bay
Everyone's plotting and they are just taking
You must make it stop
Make them pay

Sometimes I just take things
Way Too Far
Irrational feeling
I just try too hard 'cause
What goes up, must come down
The problem is I have no bounds 'cause
Sometimes I just take things Way Too Far

Wooohooo! Wooohooo! Wooohooo! Wooohooo!

Sometimes I just take things
Way Too Far
Irrational feeling
I just try too hard 'cause
What goes up, must come down
The problem is I have no bounds 'cause
Sometimes I just take things Way Too Far

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More