Sunday, March 21, 2010

Incubus - 11_00 Am Lyrics

11:00 Am Lyrics - Incubus

Seven am;
The garbage truck beeps as it back up
And I start my day thinking about what I've thrown away
Could I push rewind
The credits traverse signifying the end
But I missed the best part
Could we please go back to start

-forgive my indecision-

{then again you're always first when no ones on your side
{but then again a day will come when I want off the ride

Eleven am
By now you would think that I would be up
But my bed sheets shade the heat of choices I've made
And what did I find
I never thought I could want someone so much
'cause now your not here and I'm knee deep on that old fear

-forgive my indecision. I am only a man-

{then again you're always first when no ones on your side
{but then again a day will come when I want off the ride

Twelve pm and my dusty telephone rings
Heavy head up from my pillow who could it be
I hope it's you

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More